S for Seitan Limania, 5+1 things you need to know
Updated: Dec 31, 2020
Seitan Limania, located in #Akrotiri, #Chania, west #Crete, is definitely a must-to-visit place; actually can be counted amongst the 5+1 best beaches in Crete. This #instagrammable place recently (in the 2010s as a matter of fact) became a popular destination and of course can be added to anyone's bucket list.
Let's see our review about Seitan Limania (Σεϊτάν Λιμάνια) that means Hell's harbours, also known as Stephanou Limania (Στεφάνου Λιμάνια). You may find below 5+1 things to know about that place, pros and cons that characterize Seitan Limania, as well as our tips for the best visitor's experience there.
Because it's always summer in our hearts! ⛱️
* This content uses referral links. Read my disclosure policy for more info.
• Definitely a bucket list destination, worth to visit at least once.
• The Cretan landscape at its best in this S-type inlet: rocky and rough limestone terrain and turquoise water.
• Everyone there, the visitors and even the goats have an extremely happy mood.
• Overcrowded, especially in summertime.
• Steep road downhill with 5 U-turns and without proper road signs and roadside barriers. Steep path downhill from the parking lot to the beach.
• No facilities or lifeguard, so possibly dangerous to swim when sea state is windy.
• Be carefull on the road and the path heading to the beach. Shoes are needed for the path.
• During summertime go early in the morning (or late in the afternoon, but keep in mind that you must better return during daylight).
• Do not throw away any litter.
• Respect the natural environment, the flora and fauna of the place.
🔃 What do you think about these suggestions? Feel free to leave a comment or visit our Instagram account and share your photos!!
* Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link. Please understand that I have experienced all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something through my links. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them.