5 things to do under the August full moon 2021 in Crete
Do you think what to do during the August Full Moon (Sturgeon Moon), 2021, in Crete?
The Greek Ministry of Culture and Sports, for another one year, offers free admission to the public to museums and archaeological sites in Greece in the evening of August 22, 2021, accompanied with various cultural events.
According to the Greek Ministry of Culture and Sports, the following events will take place in Crete, on Sunday, August 22, 2021:
1. ARCHAEOLOGICALRCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM OF HERAKLEION: Music event at the courtyard of the Museum
2. ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITE OF ROKKA, area of Chania: "Chamber music concert with Yiorgos Kaloudis & Thesis Trio. Thesis trio presents a concert with vocal works by contemporary Greek composers. Yiorgos Kaloudis incorporates the classical Cretan lyre and cello in the repertoire. Works by contemporary Greek composers will be presented, in tonal / tropical style, based on poetic works of world and Greek literature."
3. ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITE OF MALIA, area of Heraklion: Piano recital with soloist Constantinos Katsoulis.
4. ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITE OF TYLISSOS, area of Heraklion: Jazz night in memory of C. Kouvidis.
5. TEMPORARY EXHIBITION OF THE ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM OF RETHYMNO: Free entrance for the public without cultural event from 20.00 to 24.00.
Be aware of the measures in response of the COVID-19 pandemic.
🔃 What do you think about these suggestions? Feel free to leave a comment or visit our Instagram account and share your photos!!